Community Association Package
Reporting a New Loss
Report all claims, in writing, directly to Berkley Program Specialists at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Claims may also be reported by telephone or fax to:
Berkley Program Specialist Claims Department
- Include a complete notice of loss (ACORD Notice of Loss form or equivalent) that provides the following information:
- Insured Name;
- Policy #;
- Date of Loss;
- Location address;
- Claimant’s name; and
- A description of the loss.
- Attach a copy of the Policy to the email.
- Attach all other pertinent documents and/or photos.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of claim from Berkley Program Specialists within 72 hours of receipt.
If you receive legal correspondence or documents regarding an action against you, immediate notification to the carrier is required. The carrier will review for coverage prior to accepting the defense of any litigation. As a result, you may be asked by the carrier to engage personal counsel to protect your interests until such time as coverage is accepted.
Claims reported by e-mail will receive a brief acknowledgement via e-mail within 2 working days. Coverage decisions will be issued as quickly as possible, and a Reservation of Rights will be issued if Berkley Program Specialists requires additional time to determine coverage.