Pollution Legal Liability Insurance
Protecting Against Unusual Environmental Risks
Distinguished's Pollution Legal Liability Insurance protects against environmental liabilities that are not typically covered by a General Liability (GL) policy. The pollution legal liability insurance policy provides coverage for clean-up costs, bodily injury, property damage (including natural resource damage) and legal expenses for new and/or historical pollution conditions on, at, under, or migrating from or through a covered location or an indoor contaminant condition at a covered location. The pollution legal liability insurance policy also provides coverage for mortgage protection, diminution in value, business interruption, non-owned disposal sites, transportation of an insured's wastes or products, and contracting services.
Why Choose Distinguished for Environmental Insurance Coverage?
Distinguished's Environmental and Construction Professional team of underwriters, engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, and insurance professionals have over 300 years of combined environmental, construction, and insurance-related experience to provide solutions tailored to protect your business from its unique environmental and professional exposures. Using a customer-focused approach and state-of-the-art systems enables us to provide a full suite of products to provide coverage for fixed facilities, contracting services, and professional liability with both primary and excess capabilities.
In-house underwriting for quick turnaround
24/7 Emergency Response Support
You're just a few clicks away from becoming a Distinguished Broker Partner. It's easy with our online registration.
Pollution Legal Liability Insurance Product Highlights:
- Coverage for mold matter and legionella pneumophila
- Business interruption, including contingent business interruption and delay costs for new pollution conditions
- Coverage for clean-up costs incurred on an emergency basis
- Additional legal costs may be provided outside the limit
- Occurrence coverage for the insured's contracting services at job sites
- Coverage for bodily injury and property damage from asbestos-containing materials and lead-based paint
- Coverage for Disaster Management Costs and Subpoena Expenses
- Credit towards SIR for approved mediation
- Target classes include multi-family residents, hospitality, commercial office buildings, airports, warehouse/distribution facilities, healthcare facilities, environmental facilities, manufacturing facilities, redevelopment properties, brownfields, and agricultural facilities
- Pollution Legal Liability Insurance Coverage provided by SiriusPoint
Pollution Legal Liability Insurance Coverage Capacity:
- Limits of liability up to $25M/$25M
- Policy terms up to ten (10) years; thirteen (13) years for lenders
- Minimum premium of $5,000 for an annual policy
To get more information about our Contractor's Pollution Legal Liability Insurance Coverage, submit business or communicate with an underwriter, contact our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinguished Claims Motto:
"Supporting our Insureds every step of the way from claim to resolution."
At Distinguished, we prioritize our Insureds' needs and provide prompt attention to every claim submitted. Our in-house Claims Team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to addressing environmental, construction, and professional-related claims efficiently and effectively.
We partner with Cura to offer 24/7 emergency response services nationwide. Cura handles spill response management, regulatory notifications, waste disposal, and reporting for our Insureds.
Our Claims Team works closely with underwriters to understand our products and policies and bring real-time insights on emerging risks to help meet our Insureds' changing needs.