Contractors Professional and Pollution Liability Insurance (CPPL)
CPPL insurance provides coverage for professional liability resulting from actual or alleged acts, errors, or omissions from professional services and legal costs.
Safeguard Your Business with CPPL: Environmental and Professional Liability Coverage
CPPL insurance provides coverage against environmental liabilities not typically covered by general liability, including professional liability for acts or omissions, clean-up costs, injury, property damage, business interruption, and legal costs caused by pollution or indoor contamination from contracting services.
Why Choose Distinguished for Environmental Insurance Coverage?
Distinguished's Environmental and Construction Professional team of underwriters, engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, and insurance professionals have over 300 years of combined environmental, construction, and insurance-related experience to provide solutions tailored to protect your business from its unique environmental and professional exposures. Using a customer-focused approach and state-of-the-art systems enables us to provide a full suite of products to provide coverage for fixed facilities, contracting services, and professional liability with both primary and excess capabilities.
In-house underwriting for quick turnaround
24/7 Emergency Response Support
You're just a few clicks away from becoming a Distinguished Broker Partner. It's easy with our online registration.
- Register your agency if not already registered
- Download the Contractors Pollution and Professional Liability Application
- Complete and submit to Douglas Stepenosky, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPPL Insurance Coverage Highlights:
- Professional rectification coverage
- Occurrence pollution coverage for third-party claims
- First-party trigger for pollution discovered by the Insured
- Coverage for clean-up costs incurred on an emergency basis
- Coverage for mold and legionella
- Business interruption coverage at owned locations and contingent business interruption coverage at job sites
- Facility coverage for owned locations and equipment yards
- Occurrence of the non-owned disposal site and transportation coverages
- Coverage for Bankruptcy Litigation Expenses, Disaster Management Costs, Subpoena Expenses, and Litigation Expenses
- Credit towards SIR for the use of approved mediation
- Additional legal costs provided outside the limit
- Target classes include (but not limited to) construction managers, design-build contractors, general contractors, environmental contractors, street and road contractors, plumbers, electrical contractors, and other trade contractors
- Contactor's Professional and Pollution Liability Insurance (CPPL) Coverage is provided by SiriusPoint
CPPL Insurance Coverage Capacity:
- Limits of liability up to $25M/$25M
- Policy terms up to one (1) year
- Minimum premium of $10,000
To get more information about our Contractors Professional and Pollution Liability Insurance (CPPL) coverage, submit business or communicate with an underwriter, contact our team via email: email@example.com
Distinguished Claims Motto:
"Supporting our Insureds every step of the way from claim to resolution."
At Distinguished, we prioritize our Insureds' needs and provide prompt attention to every claim submitted. Our in-house Claims Team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to addressing environmental, construction, and professional-related claims efficiently and effectively.
We partner with Cura to offer 24/7 emergency response services nationwide. Cura handles spill response management, regulatory notifications, waste disposal, and reporting for our Insureds.
Our Claims Team works closely with underwriters to understand our products and policies and bring real-time insights on emerging risks to help meet our Insureds' changing needs.