City Clubs UMBRELLA INSURANCE
Coverage for your private membership club clients.
Up to $170M in Limits
All Admitted Carriers
The City Clubs Umbrella serves:
+1M Hotel Rooms Covered
A to A+ Admitted Carriers
High Limits. Already Built.
No need to build layers of coverage on your own. Save your time and resources for more valuable activities and rely on the Umbrella limits we've already built for your clients. It's easy, efficient and good business.
When you compare the level of coverage to the premium costs, the value is outstanding. Exceptional coverage for when the exceptional event occurs. It's why we call it sleep insurance, more effective than counting sheep.
Power of the Pen.
Extensive delegated underwriting authority from our long-term carrier partners allows you to work directly with decision-makers. We can provide limits and access to carriers unavailable outside of the program market.
In-Depth Domain Expertise.
Designed by industry risk experts, with decades of experience, the City Clubs Umbrella provides the comprehensive coverage your clients need. Rely on our expertise.
- High-limits, up to $170M
- Broad coverage does not exclude Legionella
- No sublimits on Liquor Liability
- City Membership Clubs
- With or without gyms and pools
- With or without hotel rooms included
- Very competitive pricing for high-limit coverage
- Limits up to $170M
- Broad coverage that is silent on Legionella & Construction
- Does not automatically include Designated Premises
- Broad Pollution coverage
The coverage information outlined above is a guideline only. Please refer to the actual policy for full terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. In the event of a conflict between the above information and the actual policy, the policy will control.
Submit completed application to your sales executive
- Completed application
- 5-10 Years currently valued underlying first-dollar loss runs for all lines of coverage to be scheduled (other than EL)
- Details about any large losses or MARSHA losses
- SOV including Fire/Life-Safety information unless application is fully completed
- Underlying quotes for all lines of scheduled coverage
- Hospitality Supplemental Application if there are any resort/casino type amenities included
Program led by Chubb; all carriers are admitted* and A.M. Best rated A or better. *(Coverage non-admitted in Louisiana.)
It's easy. Just go to our online portal and get started. If you haven't registered as a broker, you'll need to do that first. And if you need any help, we're here.