Community Associations Package Insurance
Comprehensive coverage. Competitive pricing. Domain expertise.
Not sure if this is the right program?
Select a program to check coverage in your area.
Please select a category.
Please enter a zip code.
All the Coverage your Clients need
Property and General Liability coverage designed by real estate insurance veterans.
We deliver a unique solution for your community association clients. Combine it with our D&O, Crime, and Umbrella.
Competitive and comprehensive with superior claims handling.
HERE'S HOW TO SUBMIT NEW PACKAGE BUSINESS
HOA/PUD COMMON AREA ONLY
For HOA/PUD associations that are not responsible for insuring habitational buildings, please submit via our portal.
- Submit using our user-friendly Broker Portal
- 24-48 hour turnaround
- Competitive commission
CONDO, CO-OP & TOWNHOUSES
If your association is responsible for insuring habitational/ residential buildings, click HERE
- One-Stop-Shop for all coverage needs
- Expert underwriting. Superior claims service.
- Competitive commission
One-Stop-Shop for all Association Needs
A Rated Carrier
Well-Managed & Maintained
Majority Of Units Owner Occupied
Up to 500 Units
The Distinguished Community Associations Package combines Property and General Liability including broad building and insured definition. Moreover, many community structures are automatically included.
Easy Submission Process.
With an easy application process, our expert underwriting team is there to support and guide you every step of the way.
Industry Leading Expertise.
Superior Claims Service.
We know from our brokers just how important and valuable a dedicated and expert claims management team is for both you and your clients. When it counts, we are there.
- Broad building definition
- Broad definition of insured
- Many community structures automatically included
- Easier to submit – no more CCRs required for submission
Eligible Property Types
- Condominium Associations (COAs)
- Townhouse Associations (HOAs)
- Cooperatives (CO-OPs)
- Homeowners Associations (HOA w/o habitational) & Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
- Master Associations
- Office Condominiums
This program is available in the following states:
*Only available for PUD/HOA w/o habitational property types
**Only available for select brokers
- Valuation condition - Extended Replacement Cost equals 125% of Building Value
- Insuring agreement follows what is required by the association’s CC&Rs
Defense for third-party breach of contract claims
Additional Insured - by contract automatically included
Additional Insured - Manager or Lessor of Premises automatically included
Mental injury, mental anguish, humiliation or shock included under bodily injury
Coverage for Employee Theft
Loss of Maintenance Fees is Actual Loss Sustained
Pollutant Clean Up $50,000
Water Backup of Sewers or Drains $100,000
Ordinance or Law coverage A at full limit, coverage B&C 25% of Building Limit/Maximum $1M
Basic AOP deductible of $2,500 with additional options available
Coverages may be different in CA and VA. Contact your underwriter and / or review your quote documents for actual coverage provided.
- Download Distinguished Programs Community Association Package Application
- Submit completed application to email@example.com
- For more information on the program contact your sales representative
- Completed Application
- 3 to 5 years currently valued loss runs
- Copies of Financials and Association Plat
- Will not quote subject to Loss Runs!
If you haven't registered as a broker, you'll need to do that first. And if you need any help, we're here.