Owners Protective Professional Indemnity (OPPI)
Distinguished's OPPI Insurance Protects Against Losses from Design or Pollution Issues in Subcontracted Services.
Safeguards against Losses in Subcontracted Services
Distinguished's Owner's Professional Protective Indemnity Plus (OPPI) insurance provides indemnity coverage for a protective loss arising from an act, error, or omission in the rendering of subcontracted design services, or from a pollution condition resulting from subcontracted contracting services.
Why Choose Distinguished for Environmental Insurance Coverage?
Distinguished's Environmental and Construction Professional team of underwriters, engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, and insurance professionals have over 300 years of combined environmental, construction, and insurance-related experience to provide solutions tailored to protect your business from its unique environmental and professional exposures. Using a customer-focused approach and state-of-the-art systems enables us to provide a full suite of products to provide coverage for fixed facilities, contracting services, and professional liability with both primary and excess capabilities.
In-house underwriting for quick turnaround
24/7 Emergency Response Support
You're just a few clicks away from becoming a Distinguished Broker Partner. It's easy with our online registration.
- Register your agency if not already registered
- Download the Owner or Contractors Pollution Liability Project Specific Application
- Complete and submit to Douglas Stepenosky, via email: email@example.com
- Proactive assistance and resolution for a protective claim.
- Professional coverage for third-party claims arising from an act, error, or omission in rendering subcontracted design services.
- Occurrence pollution coverage for third-party claims arising from subcontracted contracting services, non-owned disposal sites, and transportation.
- Coverage for ADA and FHA Expenses, Bankruptcy Litigation Expenses, Building Information Modeling Expenses, Disaster Management Costs, Subpoena Expenses, and Litigation Expenses.
- Credit towards SIR for the use of approved mediation.
- Additional legal costs are provided outside the limit.
- Target project classes include (but are not limited to): Civil Construction, Commercial, Educational, Habitational, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial, Institutional, Retail, and Warehouse.
- Coverage provided by SiriusPoint
- Limits of liability up to $25M/$25M and a target minimum premium of $50,000
- Project policies with terms up to five (5) years plus ERP and completed operations periods up to twelve (12) years
To get more information, submit business or communicate with an underwriter, contact our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinguished Claims Motto:
"Supporting our Insureds every step of the way from claim to resolution."
At Distinguished, we prioritize our Insureds' needs and provide prompt attention to every claim submitted. Our in-house Claims Team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to addressing environmental, construction, and professional-related claims efficiently and effectively.
We partner with Cura to offer 24/7 emergency response services nationwide. Cura handles spill response management, regulatory notifications, waste disposal, and reporting for our Insureds.
Our Claims Team works closely with underwriters to understand our products and policies and bring real-time insights on emerging risks to help meet our Insureds' changing needs.