Environmental & CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE
Distinguished Programs and SiriusPoint join forces to launch Construction Professional & Environmental Insurance Program
the ultimate protection for your Clients
Are you tired of searching for Construction Professional & Environmental insurance coverage that meets your needs? Don't miss out on the peace of mind that comes with comprehensive coverage. Contact us today to reach an underwriter or learn more about our comprehensive coverage options.
Why Choose Distinguished for Environmental Insurance Coverage?
Introducing Distinguished's Construction Professional & Environmental Insurance Program - a comprehensive solution tailored to protect your business from unique environmental and professional exposures.
- State-of-the-market policies for unique exposures
- Nimble, solution-driven underwriting
- Tailored coverage for unique needs
- Up to $25 million/$25 million capacity
- Flexible premium payment options
In-house underwriting for quick turnaround
In-house claims handling and 24/7 emergency support
You're just a few clicks away from becoming a Distinguished Broker Partner. It's easy with our online registration.
- Register your agency if not already registered
- Complete and submit to Douglas Stepenosky, via email: email@example.com
- General Application
- Premises Pollution Application
- Premises Pollution Renewal Application
- Mold Supplemental Application
- Cannabis Supplemental Application
- Contractor's Pollution and Professional Liability Application
- Contractor's Pollution and Professional Liability Renewal Application
- Project Specific Professional Application
- Contractor's Workmanship Supplemental Application - Scheduled Materials
To get more information on our Construction Professional & Environmental insurance coverage, submit business or communicate with an underwriter, contact our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinguished Claims Motto:
"Supporting our Insureds every step of the way from claim to resolution."
At Distinguished, we prioritize our Insureds' needs and provide prompt attention to every claim submitted. Our in-house Claims Team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to addressing environmental, construction, and professional-related claims efficiently and effectively.
We partner with Cura to offer 24/7 emergency response services nationwide. Cura handles spill response management, regulatory notifications, waste disposal, and reporting for our Insureds.
Our Claims Team works closely with underwriters to understand our products and policies and bring real-time insights on emerging risks to help meet our Insureds' changing needs.