Senior Human Resources Business Partner
If you’re ready to “bring it,”, we’re ready for you to fly.
Build your future with DISTINGUISHED!
If you have a passion for innovation, have exceptional communication skills, and love to win as a team, check out our Senior Human Resources Business Partner role at Distinguished Programs!
As a leading national insurance Program Manager, innovation has always been the hallmark of our continued success. We provide specialized insurance programs to brokers and agents with specific expertise in Real Estate, Community Associations, Hospitality & Restaurants. In our early days, we formed the first real estate purchasing group in the nation. Later on, we were one of the leaders in the industry to leverage digitization and introduced an online Portal so brokers could submit, quote and bind online. Today, we’re following those pioneering and innovative firsts by investing in product development, technology and most importantly: people.
- Participate in developing sourcing recommendations and screening candidates
- Responsible for ensuring a positive new hire experience by conducting new employee orientation.
- Manage new hire processes (new hire paperwork, background checks, etc.) in a timely and efficient manner
Talent Management & Employee Relations
- Participates in and helps coordinate corporate events (flu vaccines, etc.)
- Improved employee engagement by helping to identify and clarify problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution.
- Partner with our HR outsourcing and PEO services provider to ensure employee related concerns/issues are appropriately escalated.
- Ensures understanding and interpretation of policies, procedures, and programs to enhance employee relations.
- Listens to employee concerns and informs management of issues or concerns. Tracks and trends employee concerns and contributes to the development of programs to address them.
Benefits & Payroll
- Reviews PTO records, including unpaid time off, for accuracy ;assists employees in working with finance to complete time entries for PTO payout
- In conjunction with finance, reviews payroll and resolves any pay discrepancies
- Administer wellness, transportation and other assistance programs
- Assist newly hired employees with enrollment, and meet with employees during open enrollment periods to explain changes and options.
- Work with vendors to project future costs and changes in benefit programs. Conduct analysis regarding industry trends to stay competitive in the market and retain employees.
- Maintains personnel files, including separate files for I9 and EEO information
- Works in conjunction with PEO services provider to oversee management worker’s compensation, unemployment claims, employment verifications, etc.
- Runs reports/queries as required
- Office and facilities management including but not limited to issuing security badges and logging facility related issues
- Maintains company phone list and organization charts
- Contributes to handbook content and revisions in partnership with our PEO services provider
- Manages the corporate American Express card relations
- BA preferred, with HR experience required
- 5 – 10 years previous HR experience in a corporate environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Proficient in Excel and Word including intermediate capabilities
- Basic understanding of payroll and related laws
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Able to multitask and handle a large volume of transactions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative team player capable of working in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidential information
Distinguished Programs, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.